About Jeff Weinberg
M.Ed., MPH, NHA
Jeff Weinberg developed Caregiver Champion, an advocacy team, as a result of dealing with the complexities of caregiving, chronic disability, and aging – and working with caregivers, the chronically disabled, seniors, and their families for more than 25 years.
- 25 years of experience in healthcare and long-term care
- Planned, implemented and directed a number of programs, including a geriatric assessment out-patient clinic, skilled and rehabilitation services and a continuum of care for senior services
- Master’s degrees in Counseling and Health Administration
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Pennsylvania and Florida
- Adjunct instructor for CCAC and Penn State University
- Member of the Monroeville Chamber of Commerce, Twilight Wish Foundation in Allegheny County, and has become a champion for early detection for Alzheimer’s
- Founding Board Member of Steel Valley Services for Aging (New Heritage, Inc.)
- Member of the National Alliance for Aging in Place
His qualifications also include: Masters Degrees in Counseling and Health Administration – Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Pennsylvania and Florida – Adjunct instructor for CCAC and Penn State University – Member of Monroeville Chamber of Commerce – Founding board member of Steel Valley Services for Aging (New Heritage, Inc.)
Testimonials for Jeff Weinberg
Click on this link to see praise for his integrity, professionalism and compassion.