The series topic: Navigating The Maze of Aging Care and Services. Join Senior Assistance as we explore and reveal how caregivers and their families can sort through the complex changes and challenges of the aging process. Topics and dates for this Wednesday evening series include:
• April 23—Dealing with stress and guilt
• April 30—How to be your own patient advocate
• May 7—Financial & legal aspects of caregiving
• May 14—Recognizing the differences between forgetfulness & dementia
• June 4—Understanding the continuum of care of services & their costs
• June 11—Relieving stress through laughter, meditation & creative writing
All workshops will be held on Wednesday evenings from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. @ Carnegie Library of Squirrel Hill—5801 Forbes Avenue.
Seating is limited: RESERVATIONS for each session is strongly suggested. Call the Squirrel Hill Library today to make your reservation: 412-422-9650. See you there.
Meet your Senior Assistance workshop leader: